Site

April 01, 2012

Long Time, No Post

Well, I have not posted for a couple months and I bet there are millions of loyal readers dying to know what happened. I moved (basically just to the other side of Toronto), so I didn't have time to sit down and write anything. Now that I have, I will vent about the Maple Leafs, and be done with them for another years. Useless shitheads haven't made the playoffs since I was in high school.....

Funny, I haven't seen this part of London yet.



Links and Twitter handles: @FadooBobcat @FriedgeHNIC, @DamoSpin, @JeffMarek, @michaelgrange @GloBlair @GordStellick @darrenrovell @Paul__Jones @Wilnerness590 @keithlaw @sportsnetsoccer @bgnewf @LukeWileman @Nigel_Reed @TimSidizen @TSNProducerTim @DShulman_ESPN @gareth_wheeler @_Joe_Ross @tsnotoole @Sid_Seixeiro @JayOnrait @GloBlair @tsnjamesduthie @dshoalts @GregSansone @tim_micallef @jamessharman @bruce_arthur @DarrenDreger Listen Here - http://www.fan590.com/onair/primetimesports/

No comments:

Post a Comment